The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

hey

hey i used ur tune on a montage of mine if ye dont mind here check it out if ye want me to remove i will deadly tune dou http://www.youtube.com/user/upgradepr o#p/u/1/1R9DCGJ4fDo

Colour My World Colour My World

very good

deadly i played this games its pretty cool and also cool music

Monodisc - Bar 303 Monodisc - Bar 303

hmm

well theres a bar called bar 3 oh 3 but people call it 303 or its the other way around ok song though.

tijnn responds:

Aaaalright.

Thanks. x]

Who Ate the Most Acid (remake) Who Ate the Most Acid (remake)

oh no's

I ATE TEH CHEEZE BURGERS LOL good tune

Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

yum!

ye kinda sounds like that film 'THE ROCK' but thats a cool tune so 10 5/5

Anxiety Cure - Club (A->N) Anxiety Cure - Club (A->N)

ha!

this is a joke how the hell is this second its the best tune on the site so far!
it should be first, very good tune!
i can see it going somewhere.

keep it coming!

upgradepro

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review!

Trump Card Alteisen (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation Remix) Trump Card Alteisen (Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation Remix)

lol

ok you might think this is crazy but from 0:34 to 0:40 it kinda sounds like "thin lizzy- old town" not the whole song just a small bit in lizzys song,its speeded up and heavyer but it still sounds kinda the same

rtnario responds:

I dunno about you, but this theme came from the awesome Japanese developers of the SRT series, Banpresto. Try finding a similarity between Thin Lizzy and that XD Oh well, coincidence.

Rig - Zombies in Space! Rig - Zombies in Space!

ok!

This is amazing i cant get the tune out of my head its crazy its just sounds so perfect...keep it up man. 5/5 10/10

Sad New Years Sad New Years

ehhhh

well i think the lyrics are good the singing is ..o...k.. could be much better but i like wat you have with the lyrics dou so ill give you a 7/10

Guide to Sophisticated Living Guide to Sophisticated Living

hmm

well this is a very good song to listen to.i like the way you really made it unique.well i think its unique cause ive never heard anything like it.good stuff.

Hyper-Freak92 responds:

We try to think and compose outside the box and make all of our works different from the stuff that's out there as well as different from our own tracks. Glad you can appreciate it!